Saturday, March 19, 2005

What is happening to the FELLAS??????


The FELLAS Aug/Sept 2004 this is pretty much the last time that we all saw each other and very well may be the last since no one has the energy to call each other anymore. As for me I am tired of trying to keep this group together. I see Richard every week for bowling, other than that I have no idea the last time I saw everyone. Sorry that I had to cancel in December, but no one else has issues with missing get togethers and there were only 3 of us (Chris, Richard and Todd once again)getting together anyhow. As for this years reunion I don't know haven't heard a whole lot from anyone, as far as I know Richard and I are the only two that contributed money to Chris to reserve that spot we had last year, big problem is I have no idea if it was reserved. Well anyhow I hope all is well with all the fellas and their families and I really do hope to see everyone soon. Posted by Hello

No comments: