Saturday, March 19, 2005

In-N-Out Burger is the bomb whip period........


All right now this is what I'm talking about, this is the best hamburger joint in the world. In San Diego 5 full days and I ate there 3 times. This place puts McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendys to shame. Their Menu consisted of the Double Double, Cheesburger, and Hamburger for sandwiches. Thats it 3 sandwiches unless you know the secret menu to get a grilled cheese or a 3x3. Anyhow I wish this place franchised (they do not franchise, all company owned) and I had the money to build a couple I would make a fortune I think. As much as people like to eat out here in Ohio I'd probably be able to retire in 5 years. Just my luck though they are only located in California, Nevada and Arizona. Just have to wait until next time we go back to Califonia. Just one word of wisdom, you haven't had a burger until you had a double double burger. I have never been there and not seen it busy, this place is making a killing. ATTN: In-n-out burger if you see this and want to send me some free coupons feel free, if anyone reads this that knows someone high up at In-n-out let them know about the free advertising that I am doing for them. Thanks Todd Posted by Hello

No comments: