Thursday, March 17, 2005

I Should have started this with a small intro

Hi for those of you who don't know me my name is Todd, I started this blog because I have lots to say, for those of you that know me this won't come as much of a surprise. This is the first time I have done something like this so I don't really know how much information this thing holds. Thanks to my friend Sandy for showing me this place I think it is going to be really cool. I currently live in Columbus, Ohio and work in the private aviation industry. I have been married for almost 11 years to the wonderful woman you see in some of the pictures below. Lets see we are getting ready to adopt a little girl from China, we are hoping to travel in about November or December, wish us luck. I have the coolest dog in the world and two pain in the ass cats (want them, just joking) might find a pic so everyone can see them who knows. Anyhow that is enough about me for now. PEACE

No comments: