Monday, March 21, 2005


Call it bitching or what ever you want, the San Diego Zoo is not all that. Besides the panda bears this zoo was no better than any other zoo I have been to before. The cost was $21 for general admission (no tours, no sky lift, nada, I think if you wanted all that it was like $32) this has to be the hardest park I have ever had to navigate. Sorry but for my money I will take the Columbus zoo any day. Friends have told me to give the Cincinnati zoo a shot. Just my opinion but if your ever out that way and want to pay $21 to see some pandas and get lost this is the place for you, otherwise look the pandas up online and save $21. I admire the research part of the zoo but damn $21; they need to spend some of that money on signs you can understand. Sorry Posted by Hello

No comments: