Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cirque du soleil DELIRIUM

You know what I am a huge fan of the Cirque du Soleil, but the three of us that spent $120 per seat for the show last night, were left well how do you say it exactly "disappointed". You don't pay $120 for a concert normally, well that is pretty much what we paid for. There was very little acrobatics that normally come with a show, and this was very disappointing. This has been the 4th show that Faye and I have been to see and what can you say other than we felt ripped off. I remember that the first show "Mystere" in Vegas was $85 per ticket, I about lost my mind that Faye would pay that, well I would have spent $120. Now want to talk about worth the money, well for $85 you got a show and a concert. Just not what we are used to, didn't much care for it and we all wish we still had our $120 in our pockets. The performance was good, and I would have felt much more satisfied if I had only paid $40 per ticket. Shame on the Cirque du soleil for over-inflating their prices. SHAME SHAME SHAME. I understand that it takes a lot of money to put on a production, but come on $120 per person, what a rip off. We should have all demanded a refund.

No comments: