Friday, September 02, 2005

Hurricane KATRINA



What the hell is wrong with those people down there in New Orleans???? I am speaking specifically about the ones at the superdome, are these people animals or what? Trampling over each other to get on buses, shooting at people, looting, raping, killing. Now don't get me wrong I understand their frustration, no food or water, the heat, no where to go to the bathroom. Does that mean you have to carry on like a bunch of freaking animals, what does that help? People are scared, hungry, and tired just like you, but what can you do? Now I understand the governments response has been poor, but how do you expect the people that are there to help, to help when people are fighting, rioting, killing whatever it is that these people are doing. I can tell you now I wouldn't go in there with people acting the way that they are acting. Get organized, come together and help one another out, these young people trampling others to get on these buses, you are a bunch of uneducated cowards, there were others that needed help way more than you. The looting is fine as far as I am concerned for food, water and clothing, but the TV's, electronics (great question what did these people do with this stuff, there isn't any electric is there??) I really loved the people on TV dragging that big screen TV through the water, you are a bunch of freaking Ensteins aren't you. I can see them now "Hey Albert, let's get this big screen and take it home and set it in our living room with 8 feet of water in it. " IDIOTS. Boy I bet that picture is going to look really good after dragging that TV through all that water. I see that the people of New Orleans haven't changed a whole lot since I was down there about 7 years ago, a bunch of uneducated low income trash still exists. They were thieves then and I see they are still a bunch of thieves now, if it isn't bolted down they will steal it.

At the chance of sounding like a raciast (which I am not), why is it always black people carrying on like this, it is almost always the black folks that tear shit up when things go wrong. Cincinnati, Ohio a young black male is shot and what does the black community do? They tear the city up. The cops that beat the shit out of Rodney King get let off and what does the black community do? They tear the city up. Hurricane Katrina comes and destroys half a city and what does the black community do? They tear what is left of the city up. But yet these same people wonder why they are always treated differently and never given a chance. You act like a bunch of freaking animals, tearing shit up helps nothing, this actually takes more time and money to fix up. Kanye West last night stated that the President doesn't like black people, my question to Mr. West is do you like seeing what the black community is doing down there in New Orleans? I don't and the way people are acting I don't really care for them either. There are plenty of people sitting down there waiting patiently, it's pretty sad when police have to stop rescue efforts in order to stop the looting and gang violence.

On a lighter note, I hope everyone down there that needs help gets it soon, you are well over due. I think if the demographics were a little different help would have been there already. People need food and water, dry clothes to keep comfortable and dry, other than that everyone can survive. Be smart stay out of the water, I believe more people will die from disease than the storm itself.

No comments: