Monday, August 29, 2005

Well Itried to bowl last night

But we all knew it would happen, I once again walked into the bowling alley and had no idea how to bowl. Let's see my first game was a 75, yes thats right I said 75. At least I knew I couldn't do much worse so the next two games I actually broke 100. This is very distrubing for me since it wasn't all that long ago I averaged in the 160's and had an occasional 200 game. Well all I can hope for is that it gets better in the coming weeks as I seek to improve my whopping 108 average and get it at least up into the 140's. The best part of my big whopping 108 average is the handicap that I will be carrying for my team, since my brother Scot will be averaging 240 somthing, Kim will be right about 200, and Richard will be up in about the 180's. Boy if that doesn't make you feel good I don't know what will. Oh well there is always next week, maybe it will all come together (yeah right).

No comments: