Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets put it this way, I'm not broke and I'm not rich. Had a really good time in Las Vegas, got to see a wedding, got to see the rest of the Strip - plus Fremont Street. Never really lost a lot of money or made a lot for that matter, overall I lost about $300 smacks, but that includes buying stuff, a little bit of eating and a little bit of drinking, I have no clue what Faye lost or made, she thinks she broke about even. (Faye does'nt care to gamble so she sticks to the nickle slots.) Anyway didn't have a whole lot of luck with the blackjack tables, I know I broke about even there, we play a little roulette and Faye won a little there. So that leaves the one arm bandits, well we actually did better than we thought, we came home with money.

We also went to a couple of shows while we were there, we saw the Folies Berege which is a old style topless vegas girls show, which had singing and dancing, we also saw Zumanity which is another Cirque De Soleil show going on in Las Vegas, this is an adult oriented showing and you must be 18 to enter. This show isn't like Mystere, which was for families. I have yet to be disappointed in a Cirque De soleil show, this was my third show.

We also got to see a Vegas wedding, Fayes' aunt Micky got married to Joe while we were out there, what a great time that was, it happened early Saturday morning at the Best little Wedding Chapel in the West. Quite the experience, didn't know what to expect but I thought it was really nice, and Faye and I were questioning why we didn't do that. Tons of people get married in Vegas, the wedding chapel where Joe and Micky got married performs about 150 weddings a week. There are probably about 50 wedding chapels, lots of money being made.

Well I get to look forward to my next trip to Las Vegas which should be in May 2006. I will be saving from now until then so I can have a good time like this one. Viva Las Vegas Baby

No comments: