Monday, April 04, 2005

I'll probably burn in hell for this one

Why is it that just because the pope died everyone all of a sudden becomes so religious??? For those of you that go to church every week good for you, for those of you that don't this is what is known as fire insurance. You have all these people that go to church twice a year (Christmas and Easter) for what reason, to feel better about yourself?? Well this is what has become known as fire insurance, quit fooling yourself, all you do is clog up the church on those two days and make everyone who does attend weekly have to stand out in the hall. Some churches have trouble surviving and would really love it if you would all attend weekly or at least every other week and help keep the church going. Well enough about that I feel my rear end burning, I just find it funny that when something like this happens I see people that hardly ever attend church getting very religious.

No comments: