Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Caltech Student Gets Prison for SUV Arson

Boy two in one day, I just find the news so interesting. Well did you read the story? Boy look at this guy whining , I didn't mean to do it. Well you did it moron and now you have to go get butt rushed in prison. Then they try to make some plea that this guy is so smart that he didn't realize what he was doing. "I won't ever jaywalk again" this guy pleads to the judge, well you can say that again cause your going to be in the klink. Did I already mention that this guy is so smart he is STUPID? I really wonder if they will ever see any of this $3.5 million in restitution? I highly doubt it but it's going to be funny watching someone in prison trying to raise that kind of cash, there is only one thing in prison that I can imagine most prisoners (use your imagination) wanting for cash. Anyhow good luck dude hope it was worth it.

No comments: