Thursday, March 27, 2008

Whatta"fucking"joke *****Housing bail out my ass*****

If you bought a house and cannot afford it, then that is your own fucking problem. This is typical america, overspend and the government will find some way to bail you out. Well you know what, I bought a house that my wife and I can afford even if one of us is laid off, if you didn't then that is your own fucking problem. I am tired of seeing all these people claiming bankruptcy and crying because they cannot pay their bills, live beyond your means and this is what happens, you made the mess, now you have to deal with it. I for one will be pissed of if for some reason all these people get free passes. Why don't the mortgage companies fix the mess they helped create and bail these people out by giving the intrest rates that they can afford. I haven't seen the mortgage companies coming out with 2% or 3% refi's for these people, where is this option??? NO FUCKING WAY will I stand for or support any government official that wants to support this. It's time to start holding people accountable for their actions.

No comments: