Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Well now that I have that off my chest

What in the hell is going on in this country???? Everyone is all of a sudden mad at people they have never met. What is the deal with people going to public places unloading guns on perfectly innocent people? I just don't get it anymore, what is it your life sucks so your going to make everyones life around you suck? These are mom's, dad's, brothers and sisters that you are killing. Just because your life means nothing anymore doesn't give you the right to go take someone else's. I just hate seeing this and it is apparently becoming more and more popular by the day. You know what? If your life sucks either get help or go find a little corner and put a gun to YOUR head and pull the trigger, but don't go around needlessly killing. I just hate to see all the pain these people cause, is that what these people want? I guess. I mean if you want to end it all, get a hold of the government and let them issue you a M-16 and go after the Taliban or something like that. I mean maybe you could do this country some good before you go. Just think about it OK.........

No comments: