Monday, April 16, 2007

WTF is going on in this world???

I can only hope that anyone that says it is their right to own a gun knows someone down there in Virginia that was shot by that maniac, maybe even their son or daughter. What is with people going out and shooting up crowds of people. I am personally sick and fu%$ing tired of this shit. I understand it is your right to bear arms, but what about this, was it this persons right to bear arms? Had enough, get rid of the guns or make it damn near impossible for the wrong people to get one. The only people that should have guns are law enforcement. But hell if we got rid of the guns they wouldn't really need to carry them would they.

I like my rights, and I like my freedom, but enough is enough people. Changes have to be made.

No comments: