Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Working on the deck

Today we boiled in the sun again, I am burnt, not fun. As you can see the rest of the lumber was delivered, Jim, my dad, and I had to move it all from the driveway to the backyard in the heat, not fun. For those of you that don't know Jim is the guy in the picture below, my father-in-law, and he is responsible for the overall deck, making sure that I am putting it together correctly, we have had to adjust a couple of things, but we are finally in the framing stages as you can see by the pictures below. Tomorrow has a good chance of thundershowers (great!!!!) not looking forward to the muddy mess, we just dried out from yesterdays showers. Well there is todays update, hopefully I will be in shape to write. Todd>>>>

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: