Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas everyone

This has got to be the most less is more Christmas EVER! Faye and I aren't into the Christmas season at all this year. That doesn't mean we don't care, it's just a matter of no tree, no gift exchange (with each other) or anything other than some lights on the house and a really cool 8 foot snowman in the front yard. We or should I say "I" really wasn't in the mood to go down and dig out 20 boxes of Christmas decorations and haul them upstairs just to turn around 3 weeks later to haul them all back down stairs. I was looking forward to preparing for our trip to China to adopt our baby, well santa decided that we couldn't go until early next year. We are still exchaging gifts with family and friends, we just got our bathroom re-done and we decided that was Christmas enough for the both of us. Hell I don't even think that we are sending out Christmas cards this year due to our hectic schedules. Who knows what is going on all I know is that I can't wait until it warms up and we can get back to summer in the great outdoors. So I just wanted to write a little blog wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and we hope everyone has a safe and exciting NEW YEAR. See everyone soon hopefully.

No comments: