Monday, July 18, 2005

Yet another fine WASTE of money

This past weekend I went and wasted hmmmmmmmmmmm.. let's see $8.50 and two hours watching War of the Worlds starring Tom Cruise, what a waste of time and money. Other than the special effects this movie sucked. The story line was predictible, lots of things were left unexplained. Just terrible. I read some of the reviews and wonder what in the hell people are thinking. I know opinions vary but damn I want someone to explain to me the following:

1. What in the hell was all the veiny stuff that the machines were shooting out? Please don't tell me it was blood, I know that. Why did it turn to veins?
2. Why exactly is it we didn't notice these machines buried after all these years?
3. What exactly was the purpose of them hiding these machines? So they could come back a million years later just to fire them up and kill us all?
4 Is Tom Cruise the only person smart enough to figure out replacing the solenoid in cars will make them run, couldn't anyone else figure this out?
5. Why exactly were the machines dying???? For the life of me I cannot figure out why the machines were dying, was it because they killed a billion people and there weren't a billion left. Someone please help me

No comments: