Friday, September 15, 2006

Now wait just a second

Now this survivor thing is getting blown way out of proportion here. Since they made a group of whites only on the show everyone is losing their minds. No one has any complaints about the million man march, BET (black entertainment television), the hispanic channel that is here in Columbus. If there was just a black, asian, and hispanic group on that show with no all "white" team you wouldn't hear anyone bitching, but due to it being all "white" you have every group that is against this coming unglued. I see GM has already pulled their sponsorship from the show, and all these people are blaming Mark Burnett for doing this just for ratings. You know what there is nothing wrong with what he is doing, will it prove that whites are better than all the other races (I don't think so) Will it show how the different races act when they are around their own race (sure). People just need to get over themselves, if people would stop bitching about race, eventually it will for the most part go away. It's people like these that piss me off. I'm all for the WET channel (white entertaiment television) United Whitey College Fund and so on. I'm tired of these double standards) What's good for one isn't good for the other. Let's see each race fund their own college fund and see whose gets full first. I'm tired of people wanting handouts and I'm tired of hearing people bitching about their race. Give it up I had nothing to do with what happened 50 years ago. Todd>>>>

No comments: