Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wanna know why it's been so quiet?

Well I just finished a marathon at work of 161 1/2 hours at work in the past 14 days (thats right folks, that is 81 1/2 hours overtime). It was a little test for myself number one to see if I could do it, second thing is I need some extra spending cash for my trip to Las Vegas which I don't think I will get to go on. Not trying to sound too disappointed but my chances at going are fading fast. We will be going to China hopefully in the next 3-4 months and that is going to land me right in the middle of my trip to Las Vegas. Sorry I know it doesn't sound right, but the wait for China has been unbearable, so the only thing I could do is keep planning my life and when China popped up we would go, well who would have thought that the two would run together. I didn't and now I am over half way paid for the trip to Las Vegas and I have no idea what to do. Do I just back out and disappoint my friend, or do I just keep trucking along paying $13 a week and see what happens? If I quit paying now I think I lose all that money, so I don't know what to do. Will someone please pull out your crystal ball and tell me what to do, I teeter back in forth almost hourly "Just keep paying" no "pull out why you can" WHO KNOWS????????? Anyway I have been keeping busy with work, trying to scratch up a little extra and trying to gets some bills payed off. Just trying to keep myself busy in hopes that everything with this adoption comes together, no matter how disappointed I sound about Vegas, this adopition is my number one priority no matter if I lose all the money I put into the trip. I cannot wait for the day we meet our daughter, nothing can replace that.

No comments: